VoineAodn


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS

MUSIC


Muzicons.com
After I watched the movie......
Guten Morgen guys!
Feeling well? Queasy? How about your holiday? Exciting rite?
Freedom for 3 weeks it seems like a goodnews for every single student. Yeah but wait! We don't need those holidays if we don't have enough money to spent it ;AA; and exactly, we are just sleeping,eating or doing nothing at home. Oh, poor. Money can't buy happiness? Seriously? but money will buy all of the stuffs that you want. Hehe. Talking about my long long holidays, I'm gonna share my experience during my 1st week of holiday. It was yesterday. Wednesday.
I just got my 3 days of freedom, and I'm not doing anything at home. You know rite, even the sun shines brightly and no rain at midday but I'm lazy enough to go out somewhere. No friend and No transportation. That's the reason why I'm not moving. Geez. But wait! I decide to watch a movie with my classmates. Under the title "Refrain. Sound cheesy.
And okay, here we go! we just arrived at 3 p.m (on Wednesday) and buy a ticket then enjoy the movie~
It starts and I'm yawning. Nothing incredible. Just so-so and ordinary plot. After all I could guess what will happen in the next scene. HaHa
I love Anna's character in that movie. Don't know why, I thought she's new actress and yup, that's true. It's written over her facial expression or gesture or maybe her voice. Funny so far. She's talented. Natural. Maybe she'll become the 2nd generation of Dinda Hauw? Let's see
Talking about the movie, finally finally I've no doubt again about this statement :
 "Cowok-Cewek itu nggak akan bisa jadi sahabat". 
true
Face the truth, people say Nothing Impossible, yeah I believe. But I don't know why boy & girl friendship will changed into relationship. Sooner or later, it gotta change. I deserve it. 
So, that's why I'm not going to have a friendship with the boy ones. It's difficult. Friendship never become Lover. Bedakan antara 'Sahabat' dan 'Pacar'. If you like him, just say. Nggak usah pakai acara sahabat sahabatan segala. 
So, after I watched the movie, If you've got boy-bestfriend or girl-bestfriend you must be careful. Love will come anytime. You're close guys!:) Remember. Jadi, sahabatan cewek-cowok itu kalo menurut aku nonsense lah. Lambat laut juga akan pacaran! :D Let's prove it. Believe or not. 


0 comment[s] | back to top