VoineAodn


ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS

MUSIC


Muzicons.com
I miss my 12-aliens
huft.
Lama....
I've been waiting too long! Since 2011. Till now :'(
I remembered their first teaser. Hmm, It was KAI rite?
I thought, that he really really looked like Taemin-Shinee <but he's got dark skin :p>
:/ And I guessed. "What the heck it is? What will SM Ent. do?"
And lots of pro-conra happened =="
I remembered their first MV. It was yeah awesome (read : history)
But, on april 2012. WOW. My 12-aliens GIMME drugs.
Luls
Because their new MV is MORE MORE MORE awesome than their first MV.
EXO with MAMA. Wow, It's the best song, best MV I ever watched on 2012.
uh, I'm addicted!  I played it, and I enjoyed the song EVERYDAY!
 Well, it seemed my body and my soul was enjoying too. Dunno why, I can feel the power& the harmonization of this song. DAEBAAK :D And this is my healing song. Why?
Because after I sing & watch this MV
"My pain & disturbances disappear!"
Woaa, and my mood increase 100000% *lols*
Have you guys check it out? I believe, all of Exotics ever watched it.

EXO-K (MAMA)

EXO M (MAMA)


And what?
Now, I miss you guys? :'(
Kapan kalian comeback? huhuhu
I hope, they will comeback in this year. Dan semoga juga gak mengecewakan yah :((
Udah nunggu setahun lebih looohhh guys :----(
Yah, I pray for your comeback my 12-aliens <3
Yah, I always support you guys <3
No matter what, they're my luuv (especially D.O , Tao, Chen)
Ppaliwa, ppaliwa, ppaliwa!!!



0 comment[s] | back to top